Sunday, November 30, 2008

Waiting school bus

Someday,I was waiting the school bus. Then I saw a beautiful intern doctor was going to take the elevator, then I saw a strange man moved toward her, and ask the way. Then, the beautiful doctor told him the direction. When I saw this, I thought the man didn't want to ask the way, because I saw him looking the doctor never saw the direction when doctor pointed the direction. At that time, I thought he wanted to make friend with the doctor. In fact, after told man the direction, the doctor was going to take the elevator. And I saw the man followed her. They stood front the elevator, and the man spoke something, Finally, I saw him take out of paper, write something on the paper. Then take it for the doctor. I think it was instering. I think I would not be bored when I am waiting the school bus. Because there are many instering things happen arround me.

No comments: