Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bad Experience

My computer had some problems several weeks ago. From the very beginning, I thought it was fine to use, so I didn't revolve it immeditaly. Until two weeks ago, it became more and more bad. Then, I told my mother what's worng with the computer. My mother asked me"What should we do", and I said"I don't know". Finally, my sister told me that she would take it to her friend. Therefore, we dicided to take it to her friend after day. Then my sister called her freind and said that we will take it to her. But, she said she was busy, so we should wait several days, and we said ok. Last Sunday, my sister recieved a phone call which was called by my mother's friend. He asked my sister what's worng with my computer, and my sister told him the problems about it in detail. After that, he said something bad that make my sister very angry. Then, she told me that and I was angry. Since this event, I dicided to work hard on computer, and become a master on it. I don't want to ask for help. Because somepeople are arrogant when you ask for help.

No comments: